So in my last update, clear back in April this year, I left you here:
I had just cut and shorted the frame, welded in the boxing plates and some chassis bracing, and then fit the rear parts of the roll cage. Oh yeah and I had cut my finger on my saw...
The next thing on the to do list was to sort out the front sections of the roll bar, going from the main windshield hoop, out of the firewall and down to the frame. I wanted to do these in one section of tubing, which meant to clear everything properly had to bend each side in 3 different spots, on 3 different axes. Happy to report I only wasted one section of tube here.
used in this build: