massive Drift stude update: the 47 studebaker Drift Truck gets a garage mate &the last 11 months of progress
In this post I cover the last 11 months of progress, and the 47 Studebaker drift truck gets a garage mate. A lot has gone on in 2014 with the truck. No, its not done yet but it is closer...
Here is what I started doing in January and February of 2014. I quickly scapped this idea for the floor supports for a few reasons. First, the tubing, which I bought at a big discount from a local classified ad was only 18 gauge and after I got it all in I decided i wanted to use something a little thicker to add strength. Second, I didn't like that it was only 1x1 tubing, and didn't match the 2x1 that I had already used for many things. In the end it came out and I remade it, but you will see the remake later on.
used in this build: